Thank you to all who attended our Mother’s Day Brunch and for making it a success. Please keep us in mind for Mother’s Day Brunch 2014.
For a picture of what we plan, please take a look at our Mother’s Day Brunch 2013 Information:
Mother’s Day Brunch In Sacramento
It’s challenging to sum up all that a mother does in words. Our Mother’s Day Brunch in Sacramento is the perfect way to say thanks with actions instead. Who else would have changed your diapers, cleaned your laundry, and dealt with your teenage angst so gracefully and unselfishly? A mother’s dedication for 364 days of the year is celebrated in a special way on Mother’s day, a holiday where we force our moms to relax and show them just how much we appreciate them.
The classic Mother’s Day brunch in Sacramento, as with everywhere else, has been the activity of choice for husbands, sons, and daughters for decades. This year, do it right with one of the best Sunday brunches in Sacramento. The DoubleTree by Hilton Sacramento is hosting the best Mother’s Day Brunch on May 12, 2013 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Our culinary team has created a special menu featuring hot breakfast items, an Omelet Station, Chilled Seafood, a Carving Station, Dessert, and much more! Our brunch is sure to satisfy the appetite of everyone in the family – especially the guest of honor.
Choose from multiple stations serving up all the breakfast favorites alongside some culinary masterpieces. Here are some of the menu highlights. The full Mother’s Day Brunch menu is available below.
- Breakfast Station: Cooked-to-order Omelets, Scrambled eggs, Eggs Rancheros, Smoked Bacon, Hickory Sausage, and much more!
- Griddle Station: Treat your sweet tooth to French Toast or Blueberry Pancakes with a long list of delicious toppings to choose from.
- Chilled Seafood Station: Get a little selfish with your shellfish and grab Clams, Mussels, Crab Legs, Shrimp, and much more!
- Hot Selections: Find well complimented dishes including Broiled Salmon, Slow-Roasted Pork Loin, and Pesto Grilled Chicken.
- Pasta Station: Enjoy a variety of Raviolis, Manicottis, Flatbreads, and Antipastos
- Carving Station: Turkey with country gravy and cranberry sauce, Prime Rib with roasted garlic au ju, and Smoked Ham with pineapple mango chutney.
- Dessert Station: Save some room for fresh fruit cobbler with ice cream, cake, chocolate-covered strawberries, and pastries!
Reservations Required – Please call Prices are fixed at $37.95 for adults plus 15% service charge and sales tax, $17.95 for children ages 5-12 plus 15% service charge and sales tax. Adults may add champagne for an additional $4/person.
Join Us for the best Mother’s Day Brunch in Sacramento!
We all know the mothers in our lives are special. Make this Mother’s Day in Sacramento one to remember and visit the Mother’s Day Brunch at the DoubleTree by Hilton Sacramento hotel!